Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Zietsies Guest House: firstname.lastname@example.org / 082 774 4902 | Paygate: 086 102172 / 0861 111443
- Zietsies CC is a business in the hospitality industry that provides accommodation and meals.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within one day and confirmed by way of booking number.
- The provision of services by Zietsies CC is subject to availability of rooms.
- In cases of unavailability, Zietsies CC will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- If the booker cancels a booking two or more weeks before date of reservation: 50% is refundable. One to two weeks before date of reservation: 25% is refundable. Less than one week 0% is refundable.
- Zietsies CC shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment may be made via Visa and Master Card or by bank transfer into the Zietsies CC bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card transactions will be acquired for Zietsies CC via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by Zietsies CC separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Zietsies CC takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Zietsies CC chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 1 Beverley Road, Aucklandpark.
- Zietsies CC may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Zietsies CC based in South Africa with registration number 2003?2502823and members EC Zietsman and JM Zietsman.
- Company Physical Address: 1 Beverley Road, Aucklandpark, 2092.